Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material

To: Marv Shelton <marvs@att.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anchor Bolt Material
From: <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 00:41:22 -0500
Just trying to help. It seems you have only a few choices, some which may be
unpalatable..

1) use larger bolts to fit the holes and find a way to make them work. (Enlarge
the mating holes on the base? Or could you use "bolts" that are custom-welded
so you have, say, 2-3/8" shafts in the holes and the correct size threaded bits
sticking out of the concrete?)
2) position the base on the pad to allow new holes to be drilled into the
concrete the correct size for the bolts. Does the base have to go exactly where
it had been?
3) pour a new base somewhere else on the property.

Without resorting to No. 3, it seems 1, 2 or some combination thereof are your
only possibilities.

73,
Kelly

Sent from my iPad