Re: [TowerTalk] Guyed + self supporting /2 ??

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guyed + self supporting /2 ??
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 00:19:51 -0400
On 10/16/2014 11:05 PM, Doug Renwick wrote:
We have discussed this subject many times before and it appears to be a
waste of time as some folks have completely forgotten that SELF SUPPORTING
TOWERS CAN BE GUYED.  Thirty seven years of guying self supporting towers

That was not the subject, the subject was adding guys to an existing tower.
(5) up to 132 feet is enough added proof, and besides it is manufacturer
approved.

Didn't I say, "If manufacturer approved, or rather with the manufacturers blessing?"

73

Roger (K8RI)