Re: [TowerTalk] RMC-1000 remote - what type of cable to run?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RMC-1000 remote - what type of cable to run?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2014 15:28:14 -0800
On Thu,11/6/2014 11:55 AM, Howard W6HDG wrote:
I then emailed him again and double checked that it could run in the same conduit with coax and rotor cables and he replied, "Yes, as I said, it would be off while transmissions/radio operation ".

Sorry, that's a wrong answer. If the cables carry 120VAC, they MUST NOT be in the same conduit with low voltage wiring. As I recall, the break point is something like 48V.

73, Jim K9YC