Re: [TowerTalk] RF Ground is not a Myth

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>, towertalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] RF Ground is not a Myth
From: David Gallatin via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 03:47:23 +0000 (UTC)
Dr. Duffy could be totally right. The problem with his post is when I matched
that against all the study and research I've doneon the subject myself the fact
is NOTHING he said in that post matched or even came close to matching ANYTHING
I've ever readon the subject.   I literally did a double take, gave a mental
"WTF?" and read it twice more. It made no sense at all to me. Obviously itmade
no sense at all to a number of people. He might be totally correct but
expressed the argument in terms only another PhD in Solid State Physics would
grasp but if soand his ability to express such things in more layman terms is
that poor then he just wasted his time.  73,
David, AA9G

ex W5DCG and KC9EEV