Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [Bulk] Re: SteppIR
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 12:13:00 -0600
The box is standard with the DB-42, not an option. It is not tightly sealed against rain and bugs where the cables penetrate. I ithink I may use watertight bulkhead feed through hardware (plasticware?) available inexpensively in UV stabilized plastic. That and sealing the "normal" wireway openings should keep the rain and critters out under quite severe conditions.

Patrick     NJ5G