Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling tri-banders

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Modeling tri-banders
From: "Wes Attaway (N5WA)" <wes@attawayforensics.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:49:11 -0600
Tom:

That is a very good question.

The only thing I can think of is that you might want to model them to see if the results of your efforts look similar to the published figures. After you do this, and you get gain figures that are a little bit different than the published numbers, then you have to go into all kinds of other investigations to try to reconcile the apparent differences.

Once you finish you may not be able to figure out what you have accomplished, other than to have maybe learned some things about antenna modeling.