Re: [TowerTalk] Commscope SFX-500 cnnectors

To: "TexasRF@aol.com" <TexasRF@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Commscope SFX-500 cnnectors
From: Chuck Dietz <w5prchuck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 15:00:32 -0500
The UHF to N male are especially prone to breaking at the swivel joint. I
had to temporarily substitute an N connector Stackmatch using 4 Uhf to N
adapters purchased locally and all eventually separated at the swivel joint
just from wind action.  Mail ordered some good ones and had no more
problems.

Chuck W5PR