Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Cable Clamps

To: "reflector Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire Cable Clamps
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 14:05:59 -0700
I got some of those short-saddle ones from Hill Radio one time when I ordered the Rohn part number. I didn't like them either.

Recently I got some from Texas Towers, and they have deep saddles. I don't know if they are hot-dipped or plated, malleable or forged, and I don't see any ridges in the saddle, but at least the two wires lie correctly together within the saddle.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Donald Chester