Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax choices ?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor loop coax choices ?
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 07:11:48 -0500
I have been using Belden 8267 for rotator loops for decades.  As K5GW said
one time, it is tough as nails. Unfortunately the price of it has become
ridiculous, it is more than I pay for new surplus LDF4 Heliax. Luckily I
do not use a lot of it.  I also see no reason to require double shield
coax.

John KK9A