Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Build

To: K7LXC@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Build
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 15:40:39 -0700
Before summarily blowing off a guyed configuration, it would be worth
browsing thru the TowerTalk Archives for all the problems folks have had
with winches, cables, pulleys, coax pinches/tangles/fatigue, sections
jammiing, including unhappy motor electronics (today's stuff).

http://lists.contesting.com/_towertalk/

 Put up a guyed tower properly and you can forget it, it's ready to go
instantly when a rare one pops up, don't have to panic if severe weather is
coming (and you happen to be *up*). Our guyed tower has been up 40 years
and we sleep well at night...
Don  N7EF