Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with M2 Orion 3800 Rotator and Rohn TB-4 Thru

To: Robert Harmon <k6uj@pacbell.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Experience with M2 Orion 3800 Rotator and Rohn TB-4 Thrust Bearnings
From: Jon Pearl - W4ABC <jonpearl@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 02:52:07 -0400
Hi Bob,

The Oatey 14052 is one of many boots that can be trimmed to fit the mast to ride just above the positioner.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0002YU3LU?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com

On 7/18/2015 12:11 PM, Robert Harmon wrote:
Tom,

Thanks for your information on using the 2800.   I am very interested in the
comments from this thread, I have a new 2800 I will be installing soon.
The weatherboot is something I am planning to do over the Orion top section.  I
will check out the vent pipe pieces available.

73,
Bob
K6UJ

---