Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor faialure

To: Mike Reublin NF4L <nf4l@comcast.net>, David Robbins K1TTT <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rotor faialure
From: Hans Oortman <pa3arw@ziggo.nl>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 22:13:55 +0200
I'd go for a Create...been up in my tower for 15 years turning a 13
elements/8m boom DJ2UT(Sommer beam) without any problems. Recently replaced,
that means, overhauled the existing one with some new parts and it is
running again.
My tower is completely free standing fighting regular storms straight in
from the sw....no probs.

73's

Hans
PA3ARW