Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472

To: "J. Hunt" <ki5dq@yahoo.com>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Concrete Pad for U.S. Tower TX-472
From: Chris Wynn via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 19:31:34 -0700
Thanks guys.  I am planning on waiting a few more weeks before raising the
tower.  We have been pretty lucky with some pretty consistent rain, which will
only help hydration.

I ran into some rotor trouble today with the T2X, so that will give me some fun
to pass the time away...

73's and see yall in the pile ups...

Chris

N4XFA