Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?

To: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Someone's Tower Fall Over in OK?
From: Jon <kd5sfa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 15:30:21 -0500
wastewater injection wells have existed prior to widespread fracking
operations.

On that note, there is a lot more being injected back into the earth due to
the higher number of wells in use today.

The studies here in Texas suggest that the injections wells provide
lubrication of strata that is not normally seen which allows for more
frequent smaller tremors...