Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering up a tower

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Soldering up a tower
From: "Roger (K8RI) on TT" <K8RI-on-TowerTalk@tm.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:17:40 -0400
I've used a number of the portable butane soldering irons. Even the good ones are "relatively" inexpensive. They are handy, or convenient and work great without having to haul a long extension cord up the tower, but I never found one that worked well in more than a light breeze. There must me some, but I haven't found one... yet.

73

Roger  (K8RI)