Re: [TowerTalk] Need balun advice

To: Thomas Noel <tnoel@mac.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need balun advice
From: Mickey Baker <fishflorida@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2015 21:58:57 -0500
Right. Or open the balun and look at it. If the balun failed, it will
likely show some sign of over heating - like melted metal. Or it might have
dirt daubers in it.

Mark and Tom are right - most of these type problems are feedline related.

Good luck and 73,

Mickey N4MB

Mickey Baker, N4MB
Fort Lauderdale, FL
*“Tell me, and I will listen. Show me, and I will understand. Involve me,
and I will learn.” *Teton Lakota, American Indian Saying.