[TowerTalk] WTB Rohn 25G tower insulator

To: "'Towertalk'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] WTB Rohn 25G tower insulator
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:06:59 -0600
I am getting parts together for a 160m vertical, using Rohn 25G sections. I am
looking for a Rohn insulating tower section. If someone has one, please drop me
an email. I managed to locate one a while back, but sold it to friend whom I
felt needed it more that I did at the time.

For my 80m Four Square, I had insulators made out of G-10 fiberglass rod, but I
feel these are not suited for such a tall structure.

Rohn does not manufacture this item anymore either.

73’s
NJ0F