Re: [TowerTalk] WTB Rohn 25G tower insulator

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>, "Jim Lux" <jimlux@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTB Rohn 25G tower insulator
From: Andre VanWyk via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 14:29:44 -0600
I think I will probably end up using WB0W's insulators. My two main concerns with G10 fiberglass: 1) - They DON’T like the sun. Yes, I can probably wrap them, but they will be elevated 30ft in the air. 2) - The engineering shop that turned my 80m 4Sq insulators, asked me politely not to bring any G10 material to them again for machining for both health and abrasive reasons to their equipment.
73
NJ0F

-----Original Message----- From: Jim Lux