Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Short Rotatable Dipole or...

To: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Looking for a Short Rotatable Dipole or...
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 09:15:07 -0500
Hi Eric,

The Cushcraft D40 is $399, but it's also MFJ. And, it's full size.

Another idea would be a Hamstick dipole, but I'm not sure the performance.

You could also get from Spiderbeam a set of quad spreaders, wind part as a
helix and then fold the ends of the wire back up to the mast to complete the
last bit of loading and act as a truss. You'd have to select the end-loading
wire accordingly, of course.

73, kelly, ve4xt

Sent from my iPhone