[TowerTalk] AN Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] AN Towers
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 15:44:26 -0400
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Recently I made a couple of comments about AN  Towers based on my many
years of professional tower construction experience  and here are comments
from the owner of AN  Towers regarding them:

>  Dan Simmonds:  You've been sent, and have likely received  the attached
Cease And Desist letter from our council dated  4/15/16.

>  To be abundantly clear on this matter, we will file  an action in
Pennsylvania immediately if I detect anything further that I would  consider
remotely defamatory against AN Wireless Towers originating from you, as  has
occurred prior.

    I am not making any comments regarding the above  remarks.

Cheers,
Steve      K7LXC
TOWER TECH -
Professional tower services for amateurs