Re: [TowerTalk] AN Towers

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] AN Towers
From: Kevin Stover <kevin.stover@mediacombb.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 06:32:07 -0500
Symonds bought the company back last November.
They are now selling direct to the customer. Array Solutions is no longer their dealer. The Trylon towers can't compare from a load carrying or price point. Yes, there are the Super Titans but they are in the Rohn SSV price range.

Who is Trylon Towers US distributor?