[TowerTalk] Coax Feedlines

To: Tower Talk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax Feedlines
From: "Timothy A. Holmes" <taholmes160@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 May 2016 17:22:12 -0400
HI Guys:

Heres another question for the pile as I am beginning my project of rebuilding my tower.

As I purchase new feedline for the project, What kind should I get RG????, LMR???? Etc

Heres the setup:

Radio - Icom 706MKIIG barefoot
Antennas - 3 element tribander (cant remember the model name but its a real one)
        - 9 Element horizontally polarized 2m beam
        - 3 Element 6 meter beam
- Some previously un determined 44 beam (what I can find inexpensively as I dont use 440 much at all)
        - 2 / 440 vertical on a side arm mount

The run from the pass through in the shack window to the top of the tower will be 100' or close enough not to matter. Price is somewhat of a concern, but I am looking for quality. As previously noted, I am close to DXEngineering, and for simplicity sake would like to use their products

Thanks
TIM
W8TAH