Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?

To: Larry Banks <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?
From: Thomas Noel <tnoel@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 10:52:27 -0700
I am the Technical Officer for the Coos County Oregon ARES/RACES group, and
tasked with maintenance of our installed equipment county-wide. I use only
crimped connectors purchased from Davis RF or DXEngineering, and I use the tool
set sold by High Sierra Communications Products. This is a very modest priced
set that includes the ratcheting crimper with two dies, 2 cable prep/stripping
tools, cable cutter, and the screwdriver needed to change dies, all in a sturdy
foam fitted plastic case.

http://www.hamcq.com/andy-crimp-pro-deluxe-tool-set-clone-en.html
<http://www.hamcq.com/andy-crimp-pro-deluxe-tool-set-clone-en.html>

Thomas W Noel