Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?
From: Bryan Fields <Bryan@bryanfields.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 14:31:21 -0400
On 5/14/16 2:09 PM, N1BUG wrote:
> OK, I will bite since this is a pet peeve of mine. I have seen this
> recommendation a thousand times from hundreds of people. I haven't
> tried for a few years but prior to that they refused to sell to me
> unless I claimed to be a business or something I'm not. How do you
> get around this? Has their policy changed?

Make up a business name, and speak with authority about it.  It's not like
they verify it.  I still use my same account with the same discount % from 10
years ago and the company is long gone.

Heck, our repeater group got an account setup with our sales tax exempt
certificate so we can order parts for the repeaters tax free.

73's
--
Bryan Fields

727-409-1194 - Voice