Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tools?
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 18:59:36 +0000
My last order with them was about 8 years ago, just used k1ttt.net as my
business name, the same as I use for Verizon to get a business dsl line for
a static ip or previously to get a business ISDN line.  Most of them don't
care as long as you pay by credit card, if you want to submit purchase
orders and have 30 days to pay then they get pickier.  Small orders may also
run up against a minimum order value or minimum quantity(whole boxes
usually).

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373