Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question

To: "towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 08:00:21 -0400
Also I'd suggest that you use HFTA with your terrain to see what is best for you. You might find that what is nominally high for others is far too high for you! I've stuck with the M2 recommendations - and have in modeling confirmed they work well. That is 60' on 20 and 45' on 15. The former at 134' top height and the latter at 90'. I will have BOP available as HFTA does show the three best configurations are: BIP, bottom, BOP. The top is for all practical purposes never better than BIP ... on 20 the BOP probably isn't going to be used much - possibly in SS when the propagation is short... but on 15 and definitely 10 it should make a difference occasionally.

Gary
K9RX

-----Original Message----- From: Grant Saviers