Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stacking question
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 11:38:52 -0400
These values are what M2 recommends - I assume based on their modeling results AND they are based on my own EZNEC modeling results. They work well with side and back lobes and achieving a great - well positioned take off angle. Added gain is in the area of 2.4 db for the 20 and 2.6 for the 15 (referenced to the bottom antenna of course) which is about max for those heights above ground. Note the 20 is a 50' boom, the 15 a 45'.

g.

-----Original Message----- From: Richard (Rick) Karlquist