Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tensioning

To: Wilson Lamb <infomet@embarqmail.com>, "towertalk-request@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Guy Tensioning
From: Fred Keen via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 15:10:13 +0000 (UTC)
I bought three come-alongs from Tractor Supply on sale for $22.00 each, it made
it easier to have a come-along on each of the guy points for plumbing the tower.
The Loos gage from Champion is easy to use to adjust the tension. In my case 10
% of the 4,000 lb rated cable and phillystran.

Fred KC5YN

    On Wednesday, October 12, 2016 7:48 AM, Wilson Lamb