Re: [TowerTalk] question on copper wire used for hairpins and the like..

To: "David Gilbert" <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] question on copper wire used for hairpins and the like...
From: "StellarCAT" <rxdesign@ssvecnet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 07:51:03 -0400
Thanks Dave ... its 8 ga.

getting nervous with all the stuff yet to do. Here's something you'll connect with: I have to fabricate my own bracket to mount the Optibeam OB40-4 to the tower as with their system the center of mass is right on the HUGE bolts that hold the boom sections together. So I have to space the mounting plate away from the boom by 1/2". Using 1/2" x 3/4" aluminum bar stock to do this.

Gary

-----Original Message----- From: David Gilbert