Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-8000 DXA controller with G-450 rotor

To: "'Tom-W3FRG'" <w3frg1@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-8000 DXA controller with G-450 rotor
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 17:45:30 -0500
IF someone needs a Yaesu rotator control box, I may have one here that is
surplus. I think the light bulbs are not working in it but many guys have
replaced them with LEDs anyway...I saw one that had some cool blue ones that
made the controller look really sharp.  Anyway, before I go looking for it
let me know if there is any interest.  -Mike