Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 10:14:14 -0800
On Wed,12/7/2016 9:56 AM, Jorge Diez - CX6VM wrote:
My idea is to replace just SixPack and keep my two Bandmasters III as
bandecoders

May I use the 4O3A Antenna Genius 8 x 2 Plus? Or I will need to change my
band decoders also?

Jorge,

I don't know the Bandmaster decoders, but all I had to do was rewire between the band decoder and the 4O3A unit. It can be set for one relay line per antenna, positive or ground switched, or for BCD, or for control via the Ethernet port.

Relay and BCD lines go to a DB15 connector, there are DIP switches to choose the relay logic.

73, Jim K9YC