Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?
From: <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 20:40:39 -0500
I do not think that is an issue Jorge. I never liked rotary switches and I
do not use the Array Solutions supplied switches with their SixPak or
StackMatch. The 4O3A relay box has impressive specifications, I wonder what
type of relays are inside and how well it holds up to lightning stikes? When
I first saw the subject line, I thought it was referring to this:
http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/products/station-automation/station-genius/
Is anyone using the Station Genius control for their station?

John KK9A