Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Anyone using 4O3A's Antenna Genius products?
From: Matt Lovewell <lovewell@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2016 19:44:57 -0600
I use the 8x2 remotely.  I don't recall ever having a problem where i had to
reset it, but i would make sure you could remotely cycle your 12v supply on and
off just in case.

For some reason i cant get the app to run on my windows 10 laptop though it
runs fine on my 5 other windows 10 PCs and windows 8.1 and 7 pcs.   I haven't
yet reported the issue to Ranko, however.