Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Options (for a 5,000 ft. run)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Coax Options (for a 5,000 ft. run)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:42:30 -0800
John,

Take a look at the Antenna Genius switches that 4O3A sells. I have the 8x2. Very well built, excellent performance (great isolation, very low return loss), lots of control options.

http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/products/antenna-switchers/
http://www.4o3a.com/index.php/products/station-automation/

73, Jim K9YC