Re: [TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun

To: <john@kk9a.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun
From: "Bert Almemo" <balmemo@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 01:16:01 -0500
...and this device (choke) would give you over 30 dB attenuation from 1 to
30 MHz!! I'm definetely missing something!! How can this kind of advertising
be allowed? I'm no expert but I've made a few chokes and never managed to
accomplish this kind of choking impedance with a couple of turns of coax
through a few toroids. Can someone explain please! Thanks

Bert, VE3NR