[TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] What am I missing....balun
From: "Jim Thomson" <jim.thom@telus.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:00:51 -0800
https://www.arraysolutions.com/index.php?_route_=as-50-1din-20k

What am I missing here ?   Appears to be 2 turns through  6 x type 31 cores.
These are standard 2.4 inch OD cores.   Coax is just  RG-393.   The mess
of caps on the balanced end is to tune out the xl of the threaded brass
material used to go through each insulator.   Rated for 20 kw cw, and 40 kw ssb,
from 1.8  to 30.0 mhz.   12 x 6 x 4 inch nema box.  Box appears to be aluminum.

I cant fathom how this would have enough Z or RS to be effective on any band,
maybe
10m.

Jim  VE7RF