Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] March QST cover
From: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 10:00:44 -0800
I was just looking at an antenna article in an older ARRL publication last
night and it showed an inverted 'L' for 160.  It had one radial.  They
claim the gain is 3dB in the direction of the radial laying on the ground.

That should be great - right?  Just move the radial around and you have a a
rotary antenna for 160.  Point the radial to JA and run JA's..

Does anyone proofread this stuff any more?  73
Tom W7WHY