Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Rebar Cage for Foundation
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 21:27:29 -0500
One solution for fit I have used was to make a jig by assembling some steel parts to the tower portion of the interface and then using that as a sort of go-no go gauge (transfer standard?) to adjust the cage components. The idea was that things equal to the same thing are equal to each other. I got a very snug virtually perfect fit.

Patrick        NJ5G