Re: [TowerTalk] Nylok nuts

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Nylok nuts
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 08:20:37 -0400
I have heard professional ham tower guys complain also about them. I have
used them in locations with much more UV than MI and have not noticed any
issues however none of mine point up. I do not purposely buy Nylok nuts
because they are harder to assemble however if they are included with a
purchased item, such as DX Engineering element brackets, I use them.

John KK9A