Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna in trees?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Wire antenna in trees?
From: K7LXC--- via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 13:55:13 -0400
Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Tnx to all who passed along some info. Appreciate  it!

    I should've been more specific. As someone who has  put bunches of
antennas including yagis in trees, I can tell you that it's  difficult to put
up
an antenna in a dense forest like I'm looking at that has  both ends in the
trees so I'm looking at an antenna that has one end  elevated in the trees
so it'll be mostly vertical or have some sort of  slope (45 degrees or so).
Now what are my choices? Tnx in advance.

Cheers,
Steve    K7LXC