Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base rotated 5 to 10 degrees off correct bearings

To: Steve Maki <lists@oakcom.org>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Tower Base rotated 5 to 10 degrees off correct bearings
From: Bill Slabonik <billslabonik@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2017 18:28:05 +0000
...as a demolition contractor had occasion to have to scarify a concrete
surface that had been cut at the wrong location and drill holes to glue rebar
pins before replacement of the removed section of concrete. The scarified
surface was also coated with a cement right before placing the new concrete but
I cannot remember what sort of adhesive was used. This method was required by
the engineering firm for the city's sewage treatment plant. Something of the
same method might work for the antenna base. Good luck!

Bill
KZ3I

Sent from my iPhone