[TowerTalk] Another conduit question

To: TowerTalk@contesting.com
Subject: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question
From: Steve K7AWB <k7awbgoog@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:45:42 -0700
I recently asked about Pull ropes in buried conduit. Now I wonder about:

I can lay the abs conduit empty and either bury it early or keep uncovered in
the trenches. Either way I would install Pull ropes and pull the cables
through.  But wait.

How about laying out the cables in a bundle and then slipping each ten foot abs
piece over the end  of the cables and slide it up to the previous  abs piece
and glue them together one at a time.  In that manner I would not have to Pull
heavy  cable.   I would have to watch the abs glue as it may melt the cable
coverings.

Anyone done it these different ways and which  method is not good to use?

 Since the trench was made of fractured sharp basalt rocks, I had the rocks
removed to a different area on the property.  I will make a sand layer in the
trench for the abs conduit to rest on and also cover them with sand and then
complete the trench with Rock-less dirt.

Steve k7awb