Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question

To: "'Tom Osborne'" <w7why1@gmail.com>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Another conduit question
From: "Steve Jones" <n6sj@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 17:10:40 -0700
For my 165' of 3" conduit, I used a shop vac and a spinning reel.  Tied the
handles of a plastic Safeway shopping bag to the 8# test fish line, released
the reel, and using the blower direction on the shop vac, blew the line
through in about 5 seconds.  I used duct tape to seal the shop vac hose to
the conduit to avoid pressure leaks.

73,
Steve
N6SJ