Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] PST61 Rotor Reliability?
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 14:31:59 -0700

I guarantee that those articles are not going to say anything about winds that rotate.  There is no such thing as "aerodynamic balancing" in the case of rotating winds.  Anything you add to the structure in an attempt to do so simply adds to the problem.

I truly do not see how this is so difficult to understand.  It's high school physics.

Dave   AB7E