Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for older Cushcraft 402CD

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Balun for older Cushcraft 402CD
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 07:08:06 -0500
There are no special 402CD requirements, almost any 1:1 Balun will work
and be better than the coil of coax. Many have screw terminals where you
supply wire leads of the appropriate length to connect to your driven
element. Look at the specs, mounting style and pricing of the various
models. I would avoid a BN-86.

John KK9A