Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FairRite ferrite cores

To: towertalk reflector <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FairRite ferrite cores
From: N1BUG <paul@n1bug.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 06:11:59 -0500
Arrow has consistently been the cheapest source of Fair-Rite cores in small quantity for me. They are currently offering the core in question at $3.84 each with free overnight shipping on orders of $20 or more. I think that deal is going to be hard to beat if you need 6+ cores or need other items too. There is a price break for buying 10 or more.

73,
Paul