Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FairRite ferrite cores

To: "reflector Towertalk" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Source for FairRite ferrite cores
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 08:34:40 -0700
This is Fair-Rite part number 2643803802.

I checked my usual source, Arrow Electronics, and they are $3.84, with over
1600 in stock.

In checking out Arrow, I made this discovery:

For a limited time, ARROW HAS FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $20!

This is a great deal, because ferrites are heavy, and shipping is usually a
substantial part of the overall price.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ