Re: [TowerTalk] 160 vertical question (Top Hat)

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] 160 vertical question (Top Hat)
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 13:05:36 -0800
On 2/4/2018 11:08 AM, Paul Christensen wrote:
I took the lazy approach and purchased a bag of LadderSnaps from 73CNC.com.

I picked up a sample of something like that at Dayton a few years ago. Looks neat. Dunno if it's the same one. I'm using sections of 1/2-in PVC conduit with holes drilled through about 1/2-in from each end. My 160 verticals are built with #10 stranded THHN. Nearly all my wire antenna connections are made with copper split-bolts.

73, Jim K9YC