Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes in trees

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Ropes in trees
From: Rocky Riggs <rockyriggs@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 01:12:46 +0000
Hi to All… has anyone had any experience with using a drone to fly a “pull
wire” over the tree tops? I asked this same question of some local ham friends,
and they said I must be rich in order to sacrifice a $1000.00 drone on a tree
limb :):):)

Any thoughts???

Thanks, Rocky ~ W6RJK

On Dec 26, 2018, at 5:04 PM, Kelly Taylor