Re: [TowerTalk] Broken slingshot - need quality replacement to get anten

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Broken slingshot - need quality replacement to get antennas up in the trees
From: Larry Stowell <wa2fif@att.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 05:44:24 -0500

http://www.akbeng.com/catalog/

I had one for several years, works like a charm.

73 Larry K1ZW

On 11/13/2019 7:17 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 11/13/2019 1:50 PM, W0MU Mike Fatchett wrote:
I made a compressed air launcher and never looked back.?? Finding the end can be challenging if you over do it LOL.?? It will clear 100 ft trees with ease.

When I moved to my redwood forest in 2006, K2RD brought over his tennis-ball launcher and cleared the top of a 200+ ft redwood on his first shot. It was one built by the guy in the East SF Bay.

73, Jim K9YC